Friday, January 4

Where to begin?

OK,
so here we are. I have decided that I am going to join the ranks of those whom I have come to admire and look forward to their daily or semi-daily postings here on the Blogosphere. Yes, I've come to realize that it's not actually about being arrogant and thinking that you are all going to be holding your breathe to see what incredible genius comes out of my mouth/fingers, next. (I AM so my own worst critic. Did I think that of any of the other bloggers out there? Well, only one I think, but he was irritating and dull, IMHO. ) Thanks to several brave--and I mean that--bloggers that I've been reading for a while, I understand that not only is it therapeutic for the writer, but it also helps those of us reading. It's comforting to see how YOUR life is going, and I learn from your experiences, kind of like in those groups/meetings I often frequent. (Frequently? Well, yes.) So, I hope that sharing some of my experience, strength, and hope will be a blessing for some of you.
Soon, I will have another semester of school beginning, and it will be one more step toward my entry into the "Real World of Legitimate Employment", I suppose. Ahem.
For now, I am usually here, in front of the puter, researching and looking into the info-net for signs of life. I think I am actually going to begin a few changes in my routine now, to celebrate the new year, or something. Maybe it's to celebrate the new divorce? Or the new vehicle/nest egg? Really, there are any number of reasons.
I am officially in "midlife", there I said it, and the times, they are a'changin'! My boys, B & E are now almost 15 and 7 1/2, respectively. I am also the proud mother of 3 felines (probably they will be the first ones to have a picture posted, as they are also the least likely to give me any crap about it!), one Leopard Gekko (actually, Arthur is pretty photogenic, and chill about his picture being shown).

Ooops. Gotta run. Thank God for my desktop alarm. Gotta run B to the eye Dr.
Will check back in later, or tomorrow at least.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please let me know what your thoughts are. The check's in the mail. ; )

Archives