Sunday, June 14

Good day. Thank you God.

I guess I'm being too controversial, or something. Or, more likely, it has NOTHING to do with me; nonetheless, I was hurt to see that someone who had been "following" my blog (there aren't many of you to be SURE! lol) is no longer. IF it is about something I've posted, I'm sorry if I've offended. I try to be sure that my personal beliefs are posted carefully, and the things that are NOT, are clearly submitted as such. Thank GOD it's a (relatively) free country. More to come....
Be blessed today, and by ALL means, be a BLESSING. :) You are to Him.

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for your comment on my blog. I'm glad to find you here. I will be subscribing to your posts. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You know it doesn't matter what people think. Just be who you are. I don't care if we are recovering drug addicts. We should be proud no matter what.

    ReplyDelete

Please let me know what your thoughts are. The check's in the mail. ; )

Archives