Monday, December 5

Antici...pation

Can you? Can you?? Can you feel it???!! The antici....pation ; ) of the new blog I'm on the brink of throwing out to the world, in reckless abandon!? --and more than a little glee, I must add. 
Well, I CERTAINLY CAN FEEL IT. I'm working out some of the details in my mind, a bit more each day, and I'm hoping to have this new child birthed by the middle of the month. Today being the 5th, I don't think I'm being too outlandish with that approximate date...I'll propbably come back to this exact post to put the first link, so I hope you will get ready to fly with me across the blog-o-sphere and into the land of wonder....

1 comment:

  1. You wild woman you! Get it going on! But this time put a subscribe by e-mail thingy on there. For some reason Your blog doesn't update on my bloglist.

    ReplyDelete

Please let me know what your thoughts are. The check's in the mail. ; )

Archives