Wednesday, May 28

Bring on the Summer!!

OK, kids. I got here via the school link, so I'm getting a little wigged out: now the SCHOOL (Instructors and peers, OMG!!) are able to get to the inner workings/dysfunctions of my mind. Wow, I'm feeling a new kind of vulnerability here. So, "Hi!" to the gang!
Today I got the boys dropped off at the B & G club--thank GOD for that place--it will afford me at least 4 or 5 hours during the weekdays that I can come to campus and actually be productively working on the courses I'm signed up for. I might tell you later what they are; frankly, I couldn't have had them more personally suited to ME, if I'd been able to choreograph them, myself. OK, they are about my kids, my personal life, and my attempts to learn to be more mentally healthy. Is that cool or what? Now I wonder how many of my classmates can figure out what other classes I'm taking this semester.
OK, truth: I seriously don't see any of them taking the time or energy to come in here, but just in case, I'd be flattered, and humbled.
I hope and pray that the ones that I have seen hanging out for a bit, are doing well, and getting a little peace and rest during this warmer season. I hope to KEEP somewhat on schedule in Academia City, so I will be able to get over to the blogs I like to peruse....but, as in all my personal relationships, know that I'm thinking of you even if I don't get to send ya a note with any regularity. Come to think of it, ya know, my friendships are a lot like my digestive tract. Sporadic, fairly regular, but not because I'm actually taking care of them. Hm. It's all a God thing, as usual. I've been trying to get back to a less-sugar diet, so I'm not sure how that will play out with my relationships, but it can only be a good thing for my body.
HUGS to all.....
blessings
abbie

1 comment:

Please let me know what your thoughts are. The check's in the mail. ; )

Archives