Sunday, May 25

OK, kids, buckle your seatbelts!

We're beginning takeoff for the summer semester. This summer I am taking 4 courses, which range from "Love, Romance and Relationships" to "Juvenile Delinquency" and several things in between. So, after this, I'll be QUALIFIED to have a relationship, right? LOL OK, maybe not so much.
But it oughta be fun.
Hopefuly I will be on here more regularly, as I am writing this now from my LAPTOP!! (WOO HOO) Yes, I MUST be really terribly cool, now. Ya know, here in the "Heartland" you just ain't cool unless you've got a laptop. Well, there are probably other things I "need" to have to rank, but this is clearly a step in that direction.
I hope to see the new Chronicles of Narnia movie before the end of the summer, and I am also ELATED and a bit anxious to tell you that I have been given a 10 speed Schwinn!! Wow, yes it's been an exciting week.
Enough about me. I've gotta go pick up the boys from Mom's.
Hugs to all. And if you're reading how about leaving me a note?
Till then;
abbie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please let me know what your thoughts are. The check's in the mail. ; )

Archives