Tuesday, August 26

To everything there is a Season...

...........Ugh. I find myself about to jump off of a ledge, where I had been under the (wrong) impression that I'd found someone who would be a large part of my life for a long time. I suppose it's indicative of my desire to have some illusion of control over SOME part of my life. (Among OTHER character defects.)
Before, and below me, I see the busy-ness of 2 classes this semester, starting the (career??!) job at the Behavioral Center, and trying to keep up with the kids. I am in the process fo jumping, and make no mistake, there is NO option to not jump. The phrase "Leap of Faith" pops into my head...Yes, I am going to leap. I will do well in the classes I'm taking this semester. I will be a GREAT asset to the kids at work("CBC" from here on in), and I will be INVOLVED in my own children's lives and activities. I will take my medication as I am supposed to, I will get at least, um, well at least 6 hours of sleep at a time, and I will not let anyone get under my skin again like that last one.
Frankly, I'm not even interested in meeting anyone else. I might take my profiles down. They're only up at this point as a DISTRACTION....

Somebody shoot me. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please let me know what your thoughts are. The check's in the mail. ; )

Archives