Saturday, November 15

Is it just me, or is it weird in here?

I don't know what the deal is, but I can not sign in to my account here unles I am away from MY computer. Is this a sign of impending vural-type doom? It sure feels like it. ANyway, I'm doing a bit of redecorating and re-claiming one of the bedrooms in our little apartment. Been painting and scraping in preparation for the NEW bed and big platform my brother is building for me to put in it. YAY!!! The color of the walls is "Bad Lands", but the simpler way to describe them is a smoky lilac. (Still, it IS a pretty sexy color.lol) I have been trying ot imagine what the place will look like w/o even MORE of the clutter that I have been whittling away at for the last few months--the bed will sit about 3' high, and there will be PLENTY of room for boxes-o-plenty.
Mom has been trying to get me to rethink the whole lifted-up bed thing, ever since we began this little decorating experiment, but she just doesn't GET it---I told her I'm NOT going to "grow up" (translation: morph into who she wants me to be) on HER timetable, and I just wish she'd stop trying to make me. God help me if she dies any time soon. I know I'll be lost. Today we "all" went and had a family picture taken. Several, is how it turned out, actually. I might even post one up here for you all to take a gander at. Not a bad looking bunch, if I do say so myself. And it's a good thing Mom had a couple of weeks to get used to the idea of me having a touch of PINK in my hair for the pictures. LOL The old bird IS growing some tolerance, whether she realises it or not.
Less than 2 weeks until Thanksgiving!!! That means my Buckeye Man is coming to see me AND I'll be celebrating a Clean date!! Is it POSSIBLE that they could both actually HAPPEN w/o any unforseen crisis??!!?
Stay tuned, and we'll see next time, on.....As The Addict Recovers (Fade out to sappy music)...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please let me know what your thoughts are. The check's in the mail. ; )

Archives