Wednesday, January 21

I got NOMINATED for an AWARD?!! ME?!!?!

WOW I am psyched!! ROXIE from Recovery Rocks (see linkage to the left)was sent by GOD to take a look, is all I can figure. lol
And here I thought practically nobody EVER even read my little blog!!! God bless America. Well, here's the deal. It's called the LEMONADE AWARD...(Please forgive my shameless cut-n-pasting at this point. It's way too late for me to come up with any words that would make sense.)
The concept of the Lemonade Award is quite simple. It is all about finding people that display a great attitude and/or gratitude. These days, those qualities ALMOST make you a freak of nature--can I get a WITNESS?! Once nominated, all you need to do is add the Lemonade Award logo to your blog and find 10 more bloggers to nominate. (That will be the hardest part, limiting it to only 10!) All of the rules are listed below...

Congratulations to all the winners! Please share this opportunity with your favorite bloggers by doing the following:

1) Put the logo on your blog or post.
2) Nominate at least 10 blogs, which show great Attitude and/or Gratitude!
3) Be sure to link to your nominees within your post
4) Let them know that they have received this award by commenting on their blog.
5) Share the love and link to this post and to the person from whom you received your award.

I'm way late for bed, so I'll have to send out my nominees as soon as I can. Stay posted, kids!! YOU could be the next contestant on the Lemonade Award is Right!!
Goodnight and thanks, again, Roxie. You really made my day. Night. Week. You get the point. ;)

1 comment:

  1. Congrats Abbie - your attitude of gratitude is what eeps me coming back!

    ReplyDelete

Please let me know what your thoughts are. The check's in the mail. ; )

Archives