Thursday, January 22

OK, drumroll, please......

I try, really TRY, to keep my meandering to a semi-respectable minimum...really, I do. I KNOW how easy it is for me to log on and start catching up on the blogs I've become attached to--"just a quick glance"--to ease my withdrawals guilt from not keeping 'in touch', and then find myself STILL wandering around on here, from one to another interesting writer...HOURS later.
I HATE the fact that I AM chronologically impaired. Challenged. RETARDED. I just have no comprehension, most of the time, of TIME. I'm chronically LATE, lose track of the passage of time ALWAYS, and.....where was I? Oh, yeah: whining. Sorry. Sheesh.
So, anyway, I'm going to try and grab TEN bloggers to nominate for the Lemonade Award, b/c it's what I'm s'posed to do, and because I know it's a thrill for ME to have gotten nominated, and hopefully it will please the other recipients, as well.
So, darlings, here they are, in no particular order:

A Room of Mamas Own

Courage & Pop Tarts

Vicarious Rising

The Write Thought

Stuff Christians Like

The Junky's Wife

What Winners Do

Wait. What?

Three Byrds Nest


Now, I realize that there are not actually 10 there, but if you want to send me some suggestions, I'd be more than happy to stick in a couple more nominees. I haven't met my allotment, yet, so it should be ok. ;)

And I'm sorry it's taken me a while to get this posted, but those who know me, are used to it by now.
Word of the day:
Addlepated. Look it up. ;)

Congrats to the nominees, and I hope you are as blessed as I am by the magnanimous award nomination thing.

4 comments:

  1. Abbie thank you so much!

    I can relate to losing time reading everyone - I have been there!

    Have a great Wednesday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww
    {{{{{{{{{{{{Cat}}}}}}}}}}}}}

    ReplyDelete
  3. Abbie,
    It was nothing you said but what someone else said. I reacted by deleting the entire site. Sorry to have left like that in the blog world but I can be found on a journey into the past and on facebook under pat zysk cannon.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I scooped this up and posted about it ages ago, but didn't come by and say a proper thanks right here. How terrible of me!

    I subscribed to your blog, but it doesn't seem to be updating in my Google Reader. Do you still have an RSS feed?

    ReplyDelete

Please let me know what your thoughts are. The check's in the mail. ; )

Archives