Friday, April 9

Older, and hopefully wiser

Ola, all. 2 days ago I turned 45 years young. :) It was a rather uneventful day, admittedly, other than a couple of sweet gifts, there really wasn't much to distinguish it from the day before or the day after. And I kinda like it like that.
There were no crisis (Crisees?), no blood, to speak of, and no temper tantrums, from myself or the kids. My oldest, B, gave me a cute card with a cat on it. In the spirit of giving him a taste of his own medicine, I asked before opening it, "Is there any money in it?" ha ha. He said No and I pretended to be uninterested in it, in that case.
Mom made me (us)a nice dinner, and ME she made an angel food cake. YUMMMMM!!! OMG is there anything better? I really don't think so, unless MAYBE it's the batter before cooking. :D I could truly live on that stuff.
Thanks to Facebook reminding everyone of their friends' B-days, I got a lot of "Happy Birthdays", and as someone who forgets that sort of thing, I really appreciated it.
Well, I've gotta scoot. Using the library's computers now, so I'll hit ya another day. Love and peace.
Oh, and hugs and angel food cake!!

1 comment:

  1. Cracking up at your joke with B's card. What goes around comes around, right?
    Happy birthday, belatedly. All the best, Abbie.

    ReplyDelete

Please let me know what your thoughts are. The check's in the mail. ; )

Archives