Wednesday, September 29

And the weather is finally GOOOOOD.

Hiya, friends;
After an interminably hot Summer, Fall looks to have finally made it's appearance. I'm not going to say it's ACTUALLY here, b/c the weather has changed more quickly and been more erratic than ever, but for the last few days, it's been GLORIOUS.
I'm still doing the "SeniorCareGiver" gig, the boys are settling into school, and God's in control. Let's hope I can remember to keep it that way.
Went to Lafayette, TN and visited Barb & Joe a few weeks ago. It was GREAT. Look on my f/b page for more....
Library's kicking me out.
More soon. Love to all!

1 comment:

  1. The weather is nice in NY today and yes, God is in control.

    http://youcanfacetodaybecausehelives.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Please let me know what your thoughts are. The check's in the mail. ; )

Archives