Wednesday, November 10

Ch-ch-ch-changes....

Hello, all! I'm at my Mom's house doing laundry, and so I thought I'd take advantage of having access to the internet, and blog a little. Honestly, I've been thinking of wiping this particular blog, and starting anew. I'm not sure what I would write about there, so for now I guess this one rambling, neglected blog will remain.
There have been many things changing in my life,of late, for example I am officially engaged, (THANK GOD) after too many trials and errors. I seriously wondered if there was a man alive who would fit into the jigsaw puzzle that is me and my boys, and somehow we found each other. (www.christiandatingforfree.com) We're at the point of saving up some money to moveout and when that has been achieved, we will go ahead with the nuptuals. I do have conviction about our living situation, and I am anxious to remedy that, but I'm not sure of hte wisdom in not waiting a couple months more. We've completed out pre-marital counseling at church, which is new for me--what do you mean "get to know each other first"??!!?
My 17-yr-old son is living wiht me again, through some interesting and dramatic turns of events. Oddly, the boys are getting along with each other now like I'd feared they never would. Of course, having a BIG kid in the middle of them helps immensely. I'm not sure there is much more of interest to tell you but I appreciate your continuing to follow me. Please leave me a note and tell me what you've been up to?! Thanks, and BLESSINGS to you and yours.

2 comments:

  1. First of all - Congratulations on your engagement! I hope that's going well. Sounds like some big changes - getting ready to move, a new kind of relationship with your kids, a pending wedding. It's good to catch up even if you don't post regularly. I'm the same way - but I still think it's worth it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So wonderful about your engagement, Abbie. Of course there was someone right out there - you just had to find him. As for the living situation, all will be right in time. Blessings-

    ReplyDelete

Please let me know what your thoughts are. The check's in the mail. ; )

Archives